Mudjacking can be the solution to many concrete problems, including foundation settling, patio cracking and sinking, crumbling curbs, and sinking sidewalks.
- Cost-Effective – The use of Mudjacking is a more cost-effective alternative to replacing concrete. The cost to resolve most concrete problems is nearly twice as much as Mudjacking.
- Efficient – Mudjacking work is efficient and also sets more rapidly, leaving your slab ready to use right away. A new concrete pour may take days to fully set.
- Zero Disruption – With Mudjacking, there is no need to disturb adjacent landscaping or plants which makes the whole endeavor a much cleaner process.
Once Mudjacking is complete, both the concrete slab and soil beneath it will be more structurally sound. Mudjacking uses the existing concrete slab and aged concrete and is structurally superior to new concrete.
Mudjacking is also known as grout pumping, slabjacking, mudpumping, and pressure grouting. It is the process of using a grout mixture and injecting it through holes drilled into the concrete to raise the slab.
After surveying the lift, we drill strategically placed two inch holes as needed. Then we mix our grout mixture of sandy loam and Portland cement.
Using a high pressure hydraulic pump, we inject this “mud” through the holes to go under the slab. Once the void has been filled, the slab will then start to raise to its original resting place.
CALL US TODAY – (316) 733-5400!
AAA Basement & Foundation is committed to always providing our customers with:
- Free estimates
- No travel charge within 50 miles of metro area
- No payment until work is done
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
My wife and I manage a ranch at Fall River KS. We have 7 homes on the ranch and one of them needed basement repair. We chose AAA Basement and are very pleased with the results of their work. They sent us a hard working crew that were very competent in solving our problem. As they started our job it was evident there was going be more to it than we anticipated but fortunately they had the knowledge it took to address the issues they were confronted with. Great crew and management….Thank you…….EE Ranch
Fantastic work. Very knowledgeable crews and they care about their customers. Would HIGHLY recommend.
Great company, couldn’t ask for a more professional job! Highly recommended.
Performed a mud jacking job on an air conditioner slab with expertise and were very clean and professional.
They mud jacked my driveway, a/c pad and dirt fill. Great job!